Tax Accountant For Individuals & Landlords
Mollan & Co are expert personal tax accountants in York.
With more than 40 years of experience serving clients across the country, we deliver specialised accounting and tax support for self-employed individuals, sole traders, and landlords.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing you with exceptional accounting and tax guidance, tailored precisely to your unique requirements.
With us on your side, there’s no need to fear a tax inspection. We offer a Client Fee Protection Plan that will offer peace of mind and minimised costs if you are selected for enquiry.
Tax Accountants For Individuals
Our personal tax accountants are here to help self-employed individuals and sole traders manage their financial affairs.
We offer a wide range of tax services, including:
- Self-Employed Tax Planning. Our experts will work closely with you to minimise your tax liability while ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns. We’ll help you complete and file your self-assessment tax returns accurately and on time.
- Capital Gains Tax. Whether you’re selling assets or investments, Mollan & Co can advise you on the implications and help you make informed decisions.
For more information on what information is typically required to complete a personal tax return, see our checklist.
Being a landlord comes with a very specific set of financial obligations and accounting challenges.
With our in-depth knowledge and experience of tax issues in relation to property portfolios, we take the hassle out of landlord accounts and tax compliance. We can also offer our expert advice to help minimise your tax bill.
Our landlord accounting services include:
- Rental Income Reporting. We’ll assist you in managing your rental income, ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
- Property Expenses. Maximise your deductions by accurately accounting for property-related expenses.
- Capital Allowances. Learn how to make the most of capital allowances to reduce your tax liability.
- Landlord Tax Returns. We handle your tax returns, so you can focus on managing your properties.
Ready to streamline your tax affairs, read our guide on how to change accountants and how we can make it a smooth transition.
To book a free initial review meeting please use our online booking tool to meet with a qualified accountant or alternatively give us a call.