Registering a new company in the UK demands careful attention to detail.
Mollan & Co can provide expert guidance through the entire process, from choosing the right business structure to navigating the legal requirements and submitting registration documents on your behalf.
After 40 years in the industry, we have a streamlined workflow that means we can register your company accurately and promptly, allowing you to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Contact us today to book your free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of Companies in the UK
There are many types of company structures in the UK, each with its own characteristics and legal implications.
When it comes to choosing the right structure for your business, you’ll need to consider factors such as liability, tax implications, management structure, and long-term goals.
Our experienced team can help you determine which is the most suitable for your business.
Here are the main company types used by businesses in the UK:
- Partnership: A partnership is a business structure where two or more individuals manage and operate a business in accordance with the terms and objectives set out in a Partnership Deed. There are two main types: general partnerships and limited partnerships.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP): An LLP is a legal structure that combines elements of a traditional partnership with the limited liability of a company. Each partner has limited liability, which separates and protects personal assets from business debts.
- Private Limited Company (Ltd): A private limited company is a legal entity separate from its owners – who are known as shareholders. This means that the liability of shareholders is limited to the value of their shares. It is one of the most common structures for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Public Limited Company (PLC): A public limited company is similar to a private limited company, but it offers shares to the public. It has more strict regulatory requirements and is therefore often only used by larger businesses.
Our Company Registration services include:
- Business structure consultation
We offer guidance on choosing the most suitable business structure for your goals and circumstances.
- Documentation preparation and submission
We’ll manage all the paperwork and file the necessary documents with Companies House and other relevant authorities to register your company.
Our team will complete all the necessary tax registrations for your business, including VAT registration, if applicable.
We are expert accountants with more than 40 years of experience in successfully completing new company registrations.
With Mollan & Co, you’ll have our support through every stage of your journey – get in touch today to book your free, no-obligation consultation.